[RC5] Win95 GUI lurk?

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Wed Jun 24 15:58:27 EDT 1998

     Note that the original was sent ~75 days ago.  A message of mine
     from ~60 days ago has also appeared in the last 24 hours.  It would
     appear that *something* weird is going on with the listserv.  I
     wonder if it's running on the stats server and the recent post-crash
     reboot has knocked some listserv lint loose...
            -- Eric Gindrup ! gindrup at okway.okstate.edu