[RC5] Upcoming DES contest

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Wed Jun 24 15:56:32 EDT 1998

     A list of switches and what they do?!?!?  Might as well ask for a
     complete and accurate set of INI file options!  Heh.

     Although I know that this sort of thing gets asked about every two
     months, I *still* think there needs to be a central set of
     documentation (that is correct (gasp)) on the options, switches,
     flags, INI settings, bugs, relative speeds, and gross operations of
     the various clients.

     BTW, I've said this before, but I'll say it again...  What purpose
     is had by having both revision and build numbers?  Both are
     monotonic and the information provided by the revision numbers is
     less useful than the information provided by the build numbers.  I'd
     drop the revision numbers, were it me.
            -- Eric Gindrup ! gindrup at okway.okstate.edu