[RC5] [ADMIN] Announcing 2.7100 - June 27, 1998

Adam L. Beberg beberg at distributed.net
Mon Jun 29 20:35:49 EDT 1998

On Mon, 29 Jun 1998, Jay Heyl wrote:
> >1. New cores for all platforms yielding higher DES rates on all
> >   clients, with improvements ranging from 50 kkeys/second to
> >   8 megakeys/second, depending on the processor.
>
> Since there is no new client for QNX, is it safe to assume QNX is no
> longer part of "all platforms" (i.e. no longer supported)?  If this is
> the case I'd sure like to know so I can quit wasting time trying to
> manage the machines I have running at work.

Actually yes, there is a new core for QNX as well.
And as soon as someone with QNX comes forward, we can get it compiled.
Our old QNX support person has gone AWOL, and none of the other coders have
access to a QNX box. Perhapse you know someone willing to help? :)

- Adam L. Beberg
  beberg at distributed.net
  distributed.net founder
  http://www.iit.edu/~beberg/