[RC5] "sexy" projects

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Mar 2 09:12:25 EST 1998

     Possibly an OGR core could be based on the GVANT model.  It's
     external file requirements are on the order of 2kB.  It's not as
     fast as GARSP, but for OGR-21, the extensive increase in user base
     would more than offset this property.

     I have a query in to Mark Garry about the compatibility of the GARSP
     and GVANT send.dat and save.dat files.  If they are compatible. I
     don't see that ti would be too difficult to generate cores off of
     each algorithm and allow users to have a time/space tradeoff.