[RC5] Improving threads on the list

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Mar 3 11:48:26 EST 1998

     Yes, you're right that cc:Mail's stupidity regarding e-Mail is
     annoying.  I can't respond to you directly because any header that
     might have contained your address is unavailable to me (stripped at
     the gateway, not my mailreader).  The gateway's propensity for
     reformatting text to *73* columns makes quoting my messages rather
     ugly.  Finally, the propensity of this mailreader to change the RE:
     numbering *after* I've sent the mail is quite annoying.

     As it is, until the Lotus programmers learn to write programs worth
     using, I can't fix this.  There is no other permitted mail facility
     for staff and faculty at this campus.