[RC5] rc5-64 hardware www site

Robin Y. Millette millette at bigfoot.com
Tue Mar 3 18:40:42 EST 1998

Quick note to let you all know the coordonated rc5-64 hardware site is
gradually taking shape. It might be a little redundant to the readers of
this list, but at least it should serve as a good reference point. Let me
hear, thru personal email, what you think, and send me any
suggestions/corrections you will come up with.

CIAO!

Robin Y. Millette                            ICQ uin: 1266281
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net