[RC5] Golomb stuff

Jim C. Nasby nasby at enteract.com
Tue Mar 3 21:55:49 EST 1998

Keep in mind that multiple projects could allow us to increase our 'efficiency'.
For example, Alpha's don't do very well at RC5, but they do really good at DES.
So, if we were running both contests together (and didn't care about how long DES
took, which isn't the case), Alphas could do DES and x86s could do RC5.

As far as the magazine thing goes, if you have any contact information, or would
be willing to help coordinate, let us know!

Mooo!
dB!
d.net User Interface