[RC5] DES-II Stats Page

David McNett nugget at slacker.com
Thu Mar 5 10:34:17 EST 1998

On 05-Mar-1998, Ben R. Adams wrote:
> I was one of the lucky ones that got the DES-II final stats listed by email
> (it was on the server only for a few hours).
>
> I built a few charts (using excell) that are listed by rank (no email address
> listed).
>
> The page is http://www2.vivid.net/~bra/des2stats.html

For the record, I had nothing to do with this.

To the tens of people who emailed me with such bile and fervour over having
their email addresses listed on the stats site and as a result were the direct
cause of my having removed the information entirely, please do not email me
again complaining about this site.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net