[RC5] Earn Money for Distributed.net

David holowisk at cadvision.com
Fri Mar 6 09:22:44 EST 1998

I know that eyegive has been mentioned a couple of times before, but there
has to be more than 800 people reading this list! For those of you who are
new or dont know, eyegive helps non profit organizations like us. Every time
that you visit an ad through their web page, d.net gets some money. This
year, we have earned $3,173.14, and we only have 824 people signed up.
Imagine if we got 25% of the participants in d.net singed up... Thats over
5000 people. Think of the stats server that we could get! Please, click on
the following link and sign up...
http://www.eyegive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=1098&MID=4697
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net