[RC5] Some Mac related stuff

Thierry Coopman calvin at skynet.be
Sat Mar 7 00:33:00 EST 1998

At 05:12 PM 3/6/98 -0500, you wrote:

>>Maybe it's personal but I like the client of Andrew Meggs more than the
>>"official" d.net one.
>
>It's prettier, it's faster, and it's got some advanced features. Would
>that be what you like about it?

Well for starters, once you start the app, you cannot tell it to stop
cracking, it's always busy no matter if you are flushing, or fetching
keyblocks...
The graphing is quite nice too, it makes you feel guilty if you turned off
your mac one night...

>>In the DESII contest the d.net client crashed my mac
>>every night, with the other client I never have crash....
>>
>Cool!
>
>Anyway, I'm sort of having some fun with the Mac Dream Team again, and
>that includes Andrew Meggs. There's a new, super-enhanced version of the
>RC5DES client coming from Peter DiCamillo, very soon. This is NOT
>described on distributed-mac, nor will it be until it's closer to
>release. I don't think the frail hearts on this list (or the mac lists)
>could possibly contain themselves...   ;-)

Well, yes, I can wait, the stats pages learned me to be patient (I hope
it's worthwhile)

>I just can't seem to stay away, no matter how nasty this list treats me.
>(actually, a big part of my quiet return was the private letters from so
>many people that said they'd miss me... thanks everybody).

Having a life outside Distributed could be a dream then..... :))

Bovine Skynet Team

http://bovine.skynet.be/

Thierry aka |Calvin|

Belcast at skynet.be - Graphic Intelligence Crew

-
 The opinions and statements expressed herein are the responsabilities
 of the sender and should not be taken as a position, opinion or
 endorsement of Belgacom Skynet
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net