[RC5] [ADMIN] distributed.net Design Contest

Lorenzo Gonzalez lgonzalez at nazdar.com
Mon Mar 9 14:46:14 EST 1998

> All font names and sizes, and where they are used must be documented
> and only public domain fonts can be used.

Folks, Public Domain fonts are few and far between, basically EXTREMELY
limited and hard to come by.  I can think of about 5 usable PD fonts in my collection.

Now, readily available fonts, that would be on anybody's system/RIP etc,
really should be usable... ie. Times Roman, Helvetica (Arial, for the
graphically challenged Windows folks :-) ) , Courier...

Thoughts? Comments? Any font lawyers out there?

Lorenzo Gonzalez
Distributed Jugglers
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net