[RC5] RC5 Win95 Client

Cruciform cruciform at mobsters.com
Tue Mar 10 17:30:59 EST 1998

Hi all,

I dunno if this list should be the place for a question about the client,
but here it goes :)

My configuration for the Win95 RC5 client isn't saving all the info...
it stores the email address just fine, and everything else EXCEPT the
network status.

Since I'm on a 33.6 modem, i have it set to Lurk and wait for the network
connection... but whenever I reboot it's reverted to always online, which
makes my dialer activate immediately.

How come it's not saving that one piece of info.

By the way, it's cool to be a part of something like this, if even a tiny,
itty bitty little part :)
I can hardly wait for SETI at Home to start too.  I wanna be the person who
gets that first message of doom from the impending alien invasion :)

L8r folks
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net