[RC5] What If?

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Tue Mar 10 21:26:14 EST 1998

Good point, Jeff.  I don't think going to RC5-72 (estimated time to
completion 5000 years) would be hard to do if we found the RC5-64 key
tomorrow, but I think that they would really need to get after a new
project soon if it happened because some people would have a real
problem with RC5-72 at this point (myself not included, I'd just say we
need to recruit more).  :)