No subject

Koen Depoorter depok at skynet.be
Thu Mar 12 10:20:42 EST 1998

Hello,

Can someone provide me an old version of the solaris client for x86 (maybe
the old rc5-64)? The *new* one gives core dumps. I'm not the person who
runs it, but I'm taking care that it runs at work on every computer/OS and
it's a rather fast computer. The human running the computer doesn't want to
use his time looking for a solution, and me, i'm a poor w95/nt user, so
general knowledge about that system is less than zero.

tnx

Koen Depoorter - Webmaster at skYNet.bE - Graphic Intelligence Crew -

My opinions are personal, and have really nothing or nothing to do with
Belgacom Skynet!
PGP key on request (yes, i'm paranoia - that's why i joined Bovine)

Power corrupts.
Absolute power - is kind of neat.
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net