[RC5] Possible V3 addition.

Lorenzo Gonzalez lgonzalez at nazdar.com
Thu Mar 12 10:42:38 EST 1998

>  When I go to the
> head of the company and say there is something that I would like to run on
> non-critical machines, I would like to be able to say that this does
> something for us as well.  Non-Computer people sometimes do not care about
> encryption, and I thought that would help.. I just wanted to know what
> everyone else thought, and I think I now know that no one thinks it was a
> good idea..   If I have offended someone, then I apologise...

 Wrong, friend, I think it's a great idea, and you make some important
points about convincing upper administration to let you do your "wild,
young, things"  Really, I'm in no position to sell this project to our
corporate folks, and I know they'd be quite resistant, because the 'cool'
one just left the organization, and the rest are [freaks], but were the
situation different, I'd certainly want some "value-added selling tools".

Lorenzo Gonzalez
distributed jugglers
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net