[RC5] My impatient cohorts

Eric D. Rossman fuzzman at stardust.mcs.clarkson.edu
Fri Mar 13 11:06:21 EST 1998

Random question... What do you meant by 'more flakey'?  I leave my Win95
box and my Linux box on 24-7.  I am what most people would term a 'power
user' and thus use my computer as hard or harder than most people.  I've
only had to reboot or similarly restart my 95 box 3 times in the last 3
months.  It remains stable and fully usable.  *sigh*  Still, it's not
quite as stable as my Linux box, which I've never had to reboot due to a
crash in the 2 years I've administrated it.

Eric
---