[RC5] A new life for RC5

Paul Ross paul at pilat.com
Sat Mar 14 22:46:21 EST 1998

Just a quick addition to the many fine reasons already stated as to why users
won't pay a [insert small currency item of your choice here] in the crack
attempt.

If you tell people they must pay to enter, they won't. You'll lose nearly all
the clients.
If people don't have to pay to enter, what happens when someone who hasn't paid
finds the correct key? (and chances are, it will be.)

Rossy