[RC5] A new life for RC5

Alexander Li Cohen cohen at groupz.net
Sun Mar 15 16:51:19 EST 1998

Well, one thing we could do is build "skins" for the GUI client.  If they wanted to see a lot of "cool" graphics and info fine.  The rest of us will just get along with what we've had.  The advantages of having more people far outweighs the degraded output(# of keys checked/hr) of having a fancy GUI.

Alex

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net