[RC5] My impatient cohorts

Jim C. Nasby nasby at enteract.com
Sun Mar 15 19:36:48 EST 1998

My bet is that the client isn't causing this 'flakeyness', but another piece of
software or Win95 itself is. While it is possible to have a very stable Win95
machine, you have to be very careful about what you install on it, otherwise it
won't be real stable for too long!

Anyway, I suggest not running the client for a while to see if that clears things
up. If it does, it could be the client, or something else is unhappy about the
client being there. I would also suggest trying a different version (ie: CLI v.
GUI).

dB!