[RC5] My impatient cohorts (OFF-TOPIC)

Jim C. Nasby nasby at enteract.com
Sun Mar 15 22:27:58 EST 1998

You can 're-boot' Win95 via software. Create an MS-DOS shortcut that simply
calls the exit command, and set this shortcut to run in MS-DOS only mode.
When you run this shortcut, the computer will soft-boot to MS-DOS mode, then
go right back into windows. BTW, if you want to automate it, you'll want to
tell the computer not to prompt you before going to MS-DOS mode... I don't
remember where you control that...

Mooo!
dB!