[RC5] OS/2 TCP/IP stack

dan carter motion at es.co.nz
Mon Mar 16 19:59:38 EST 1998

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998 00:12:37 -0600 (CST), Joe Zbiciak wrote:

>BTW, has anyone heard anything on the vulnerability of OS/2's TCP/IP
>stack to these varied attacks?

A friend of mine is a die hard linux and NT fan, whenever a new attack comes out he
usually attacks my little server (running Warp3 Connect FP26) accross the internet. It has
yet to crash as a consequence (In fact the only time it has locked up, happend a couple of
times a year or so ago, is when it ran out of swap space and i wasn't there to press the 'kill
this process that using causing swap file growth' button, anyone know a way to automate
that?). Hardly scientific controlled testing though...

If you do find any more info on the matter, please forward it to my eMail, i'd be very
interested.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net