[RC5] A new life for RC5

Martin Stoufer mstoufer at nersc.gov
Mon Mar 16 10:02:48 EST 1998

Thanks, all I was trying to do is get some type of spark going to coutneract all the 'former' negativity flying around here. Somewhere, someone has a knockout idea to get d.net and RC5 more publicity and participation. I am not a money hungry commercial monster in Redmond. I too crack blocks for the sheer "geek" apeall.