[RC5] Stats?

Drew Schatt schatt at jobtrak.com
Mon Mar 16 11:13:04 EST 1998

Hi there-
	I was meandering along in the stats until recently, when I finally
got all of the machines here at work to start running the client.  I've now
moved up 1500 places in the individual stats, and am still gaining...
(Woohoo!).  Anyhow, My question is this:  Why is it that people who are
below me in the stats (yet have been participating for the same number of
days) have overall averages that are higher than mine? One would think that
the overall rates would be the total number of keys, divided by the total
time, right? For instance, look at the followin two listings:
Email Rank	Email		Blocks	Time		Last Block	Rate
2630	schatt at jobtrak.com	27643	144 days	15-Mar	596.42
2633	grege at acsworld.net	27619	144 days	12-Mar	608.58

Since we've both been participating the same amount of time, shouldn't the
Rates be in order of ranking?  Or am I missing something simple?
	-Drew Schatt

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net