[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #167

Aaron Cannon cannona at poboxes.com
Mon Mar 16 11:43:41 EST 1998

So that's what's (is that correct English?) been screwing with my
computer.

On a related note, last few times I've booted my computer, it has given me
a message that I might have a virus because my boot record has been
modified.  Any ideas?

--
REAL NAME:       Aaron Willis Cannon
HOME PAGE:       http://www.poboxes.com/cannona

Join the largest super computer in the world! http://www.distributed.net

Donate money to your favorite nonprofit organization for free!
http://www.eyegive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=1222&MID=3995

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net