[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #167

Dave Ladd dl4g at virginia.edu
Mon Mar 16 16:31:38 EST 1998

Bad advice.  Don't use the command until you know it
will wipe out the virus and nothing else.

If your system is infected with an self encrypting
virus you will screw up your partition table.  You need
to use the virus innoculation options provided in your
virus software.  Or fdisk and start over.

DLadd