[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #167

Aaron Cannon cannona at poboxes.com
Mon Mar 16 19:23:08 EST 1998

It's ok.  I'm semi-knowledgeable about those kinds of things.  I just
wasn't sure what the command does.  I don't have any disk management, boot
menu, or other stuff that I know about.  Thanks all.

--
REAL NAME:       Aaron Willis Cannon
HOME PAGE:       http://www.poboxes.com/cannona

Join the largest super computer in the world! http://www.distributed.net

Donate money to your favorite nonprofit organization for free!
http://www.eyegive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=1222&MID=3995