[RC5] V3 -> is there something new?

Koen Depoorter depok at skynet.be
Tue Mar 17 00:33:16 EST 1998

While everybody is complaining, or thinking about quitting the
projekt, how is the V3-client doing? (I frequently check the page)
* will there be beta's?
* when?
* possibilities/functions
* the icon it uses :)
* what about the influence on proxies (what will be the changes there)

I know the developpers are quite busy working, but maybe they
can make once in a while a little status report.

Koen Depoorter - Webmaster at skYNet.bE - Graphic Intelligence Crew -

My opinions are personal, and have really nothing or nothing to do with
Belgacom Skynet!
PGP key on request (yes, i'm paranoia - that's why i joined Bovine)

You think i'm crazy, but I am hangin' on this dream
Like a fish in a box swimming in a delicious sauce

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net