[RC5] Disapearing blocks - again :(

Nicolas Perotin perotin at esker.fr
Tue Mar 17 13:27:43 EST 1998

When you retreive a block, it is marked as "out".
Then block distribution continues to next block.
If process goes to end of blocks list, it reassign "out" blocks that
have not been "checked in".
Used to work like this before, and should be still the same...
__
Nicolas Perotin                      perotin at esker.fr
ESKER France              Phone  : +(33)4 72 83 46 46
10, r. des Emeraudes      Fax    : +(33)4 72 83 46 40
69006 LYON                        http://www.esker.fr