[RC5] Windows and resetting clocks

Tue Mar 17 07:53:05 EST 1998

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998 21:44:51 -0500, Maniac wrote:

>Forgive my ignorance, but what does that have to do with anything?

Absolutely nothing.  Completely off-topic.  Pure noise.

Jeremy had a sig indicating that he has used and enjoyed a rather
obscure computer language called FORTH, and I replied that I also
have used and enjoyed FORTH.

FORTH is a reverse polish notation, stack based language that allows
extremely low level access to the system.  Can you say fassssssst?
Good FORTH code will run at nearly the speed of assembler. (Bad FORTH
code can, of course, run as slowly as bad code in any other
language.)

Anyway, this really is the wrong place to discuss this.

Skip Huffman, Carreker-Antinori
Atlanta Office, Quality Group

You know that you are drinking
too much coffee if: