[RC5] RE: OFF TOPIC: Virii

William Scott Lockwood III wsl3 at home.com
Tue Mar 17 05:35:02 EST 1998

Hello Paul and Everyone else.

This will be my last post on this subject.

You ask if I want to take that gamble Paul.  I'll tell you, and the rest of the arm
chair/monday morning quarterbacks on this list exactly what I want.

I'd like you all to shut up!  No one here offered to help this guy, but me.  You
don't like my advice?  Fine.  Take it for what it's worth, and move on.  You have a
better idea?  Fine!  Present it to the guy who asked for help.  You'll note, I did
not.

--
TTYL,
Scott Lockwood