[RC5] PII-233 - real power ????

Lee Dilkie Lee at Dilkie.com
Tue Mar 17 14:48:49 EST 1998

I turn off my screen saver and use the "low-power standby" setting for
the monitor after 30 minutes. It's on the screensaver panel as well if
you have an energy-star monitor installed in win95. This doesn't affect
the performance of the key rate at all. I only wish NT supported the
same feature.

-lee