[RC5] PII-233 - real power ????

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Tue Mar 17 18:56:16 EST 1998

Unrau, Trevor wrote:

> Eh?  I have password protection on the Win95 Blank Screen screensaver
> module.  Just go to "Display Properties" and checkmark "Password
> Protected".  Blank Screensaver doesn't seem to affect keyrates either.

yup, that's how it's done... i've got three Win95 boxes over here that
already have that block checked and there is a password entered that
works on all the other screen savers... could it be that maybe some of
them have or need to have them set in their own section of the ini or
registry?

hummm... i'll have to try it again... these boxes are a mixture of
original Win95, win95 upgrade with service 1, and win95B...

--
     _.-'    .-/";  `        ``<._  ``-+'~=.    Waldo Kitty, Waldo's
mailto:wkitty42 at alltel.net
telnet://bbs.wplace.dyn.ml.org
http://www.wplace.dyn.ml.org
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net