[RC5] Win95 patches for TCP/IP stack stuff

Joe Zbiciak j-zbiciak1 at ti.com
Tue Mar 17 20:13:01 EST 1998

Sorry for the second post, but here goes.

I did keep digging.  There are separate TCP/IP update files not included in
Service Pack 1.  The following URL has the TCP/IP related downloads right
towards the top, and some further down.

http://support.microsoft.com/support/downloads/LNP195.asp?PR=W95&FR=0&A=T&T=B&M=F&

I won't recommend any specific files in this directory, since I can
barely read their descriptions.  :-P  There are different downloads to
grab based on whether or not you have Winsock 2, and whether or not you
have OSR2.

Enjoy,

--Joe

--