[RC5] Flaky windows...

Jim C. Nasby nasby at enteract.com
Wed Mar 18 00:08:01 EST 1998

That stats server is experiencing some difficulties as of late... basically,
it needs more memory. We're aware of it and will be upgrading ASAP... please
be patient in the mean-time.

Thanks,
dB!
D.Net User Interface

PS: I don't suppose anyone has a nice motherboard or some SDRAM they'd like
to donate? :)