[RC5] Flaky windows...

lunaslide lunaslyd at pacbell.net
Wed Mar 18 01:19:08 EST 1998

At 12:08 AM 3/18/98 -0600, you wrote:
>That stats server is experiencing some difficulties as of late... basically,
>it needs more memory. We're aware of it and will be upgrading ASAP... please
>be patient in the mean-time.
>
>Thanks,
>dB!
>D.Net User Interface
>
>PS: I don't suppose anyone has a nice motherboard or some SDRAM they'd like
>to donate? :)

What happened to the money from eyegive?  I'm sure there are better uses
for it, but I'm curious.

lunaslide           *         PGP key->pgpkeys.mit.edu port 11371
The answer can be expressed as a fraction: diddley/squat.
           *            -.mpa, alt.cyberpunk  *         *     *
Get active now.  Join Bovine.  Crack RC5 and other weak encryption
to protect your privacy.  http://www.distributed.net/rc5/

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net