[RC5] What happens if I have to cancel?

John C. Gale galejc at shopthenet.net
Wed Mar 18 09:39:41 EST 1998

I added my PC to the effort yesterday and after accepting the defaults,
it was done in a few minutes.  So, I bumped up the numbers and it has
been running ever since.  Can I break out of this and pick up where I
left off?

I'm running linux (on a machine where I dual boot) and I need to switch
operating systems.  Also, I could use some pointers on what is a good
number to put in the configuration.  I'd like to donate my CPU time, but
I need to be able to switch operating systems on demand with say 5
minutes notice.

I'm getting this list in digest form, so please mail me a copy of your
response as well as that might reach me faster.

- John
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net