[RC5] Poll Results to date

Ed Wensell III aka THE StormRaiser EWENSELL at pstcc.cc.tn.us
Wed Mar 18 13:09:09 EST 1998

=> So with all that in mind, I'm wondering where the supporters of the lottery
=> disappeared to... Pending a few clarifications, things currently stand like
=> this:

=> 1. "Do you think it is a good idea for Distributed.Net to ask for
=> contributions
=> from its users in order to have a larger prize for the eveuntal winner of
=> Rc5-64?"

<=SNIP=>

I thought that the word came down from powers above stating stating "NO" and to
let this thread die. Or did I miss something?

Until soon...
Ed Wensell III
Systems and Operations Support, Pellissippi State
http://www.pstcc.cc.tn.us/departments/sos

      Solway Road = 40MPH  |  Pellissippi Parkway through Solway = 45MPH
         I-40/I-75 from Campbell Station to Strawberry Plains = 55MPH
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net