[RC5] I do not understand...

Chris Harrison charrison at austin360.com
Wed Mar 18 13:48:33 EST 1998

At 11:58 AM 3/18/98 -0600, you wrote:
>As to how the buffer got corrupted?  That's for you to answer.
So this means the d.net clients are 100% bug free?

>I've been running the client in its various
>incarnations for almost a year now, never having a single corrupted
buffer; it >seems that corrupted buffers are usually
>caused by faulty file sharing systems or system crashes.
You may have been running the client in various incarnations, but
considering the number or releases of d.net client,number of OSs involved,
number of
CPUs involved i really you doubt you have tested it all.  You really should
look for a solution rather than say it d.net is not at fault.

later
chris

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net