[RC5] Stupid Linux Question :o)

Luke Douglas darkwing at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 18 18:15:39 EST 1998

Addition to a previous reply:

If you're running Red Hat, you can add a line to /etc/inittab to start the
client automatically. Be careful, though; inittab has a specific, though
obvious, format.

Alternatively, if you're runnning X, you could figure out which files are
sourced during startup. You could also man xdm to find out which file xdm
uses on X startup.