[RC5] I do not understand...

Ivo Janssen ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl
Fri Mar 20 17:39:26 EST 1998

On Wed, 18 Mar 1998, David McNett wrote:

> On 18-Mar-1998, Kalle Tuulos wrote:
> > Yes, that's the address I've sent those questions and got no answers. I
> > quess mail to rc5help at d.net goes straightly to /dev/null ?
>
> While I have no way of knowing what your question was, I do know that
> it's standard policy to ignore all inquiries to rc5help if they are
> already covered in the FAQ.

Then maybe a reply with "RTFM" would be more in place.
No answer means "I'm not listening", not "This question is too
stupid to answer.

Ivo

--
| IVO JANSSEN       | ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl        | |     |   |
| 2614 JE Delft     | elektron.et.tudelft.nl/~ivo/   | +->-|    (|)
| the Netherlands   | Dept of Electrical Engineering |     |-+   |
| +31-15-2855973    | Delft University of Technology |       |   |

  Part of the world largest computer!
  http://www.distributed.net/

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net