[RC5] Porting to Atari?

Jim C. Nasby nasby at enteract.com
Fri Mar 20 20:41:41 EST 1998

Uhm... the source is in C, yes. The source for the cores is available at
http://wwwperso.hol.fr/~guyom001/

If you want to try compiling the core for Atari, go ahead, but unless you have
a network of a couple thousand of them, you won't be seeing a port because
frankly, it's just not worth the effort (you're looking at maybe 1 28 bit
block per day). FYI, there are also no 8086 or 80286 clients.

Mooo!
dB!