[RC5] Zero-time blocks

John Campbell jcampbel at lynn.ci-n.com
Fri Mar 20 22:31:07 EST 1998

On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, Jim C. Nasby wrote:

> Well, AFAIK, all the zero-length blocks were culled from the logs, but they
> might have still made it to the stats. It doesn't really matter at this point
> since we won though... :)

	These were *RC5* blocks, not DES blocks. At least I assume they
were. They came from a single-core RC5-64 client and are showing up on the
RC5 stats.
	Unless you're saying someone got real lucky since I checked the
stats this afternoon....

---
John Campbell
jcampbel at lynn.ci-n.com

QotD:  If people behaved like governments, you'd call the cops.
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net