[RC5] Porting to Atari? (and other systems)

Gandalf Gandalf at adelphia.net
Sat Mar 21 23:58:59 EST 1998

At 06:47 PM 3/21/98 -0500, you wrote:
>At 04:20 PM 3/21/98 , you wrote:
>>While porting to other platforms is something we'd like to do (some of
>those windows CE machines might have nice
>>processors, I believe a client is in the works), and even something as
>	Any plans to do a port of the client to the Pilot? AFAIK, there are a few
>million of those...

A PalmPilot port WOULD be an extremly good idea, have the blocks
transferred on HotSync, have the pilot process them while people are
staring at their task lists, etc. (wouldn't be able to do many blocks while
playing games though ;-)

Anybody out there know about the details of the PalmPilot's processor? All
I know is that somewhere I heard it called 'DragonBall' or something along
those lines, and it went about 16 Mhz

And yes, there are a few millions of them out and about.

<platform war / content free rant on>
As for the CE Clients, DIE MICROSOFT DIE! =D
<platform war / content free rant off>

		-Gandalf
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net