[RC5] running without a proxy server

Mike Silbersack silby at execpc.com
Sun Mar 22 00:56:22 EST 1998

On Sun, 22 Mar 1998 01:04:11 -0500, arizona at netpath.net wrote:

>i have a second machine that i would like to run the client on, however it
>doesn't have a net connection, only a link to a non-proxy enabled inet
>connected machine.
>
>what is the best (easiest) way to run the client on the second machine?
>Mike Johnson

I'm unclear as to if the inet-connected machine is your primary machine (currently running the client) or not.  If that is your
primary machine, the easiest way would be to setup file sharing between the two computers and share the buff-*.rc5 files.

Mike "Silby" Silbersack
silby at execpc.com
Distributed.Net Tech Support

We cracked RC5-56.  We cracked DES.  Can you help us with RC5-64?
Put your idle CPU to work:  Add it to the world's LARGEST computer.
http://www.distributed.net/

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net