[RC5] My impatient cohorts

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Mar 24 17:03:50 EST 1998

     http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/info/updates.htm
     is the top-level page for Windows 95 patches.at Microsoft.
     Not all of OEM SR2 is available for download; however, all of SP1
     is.

     http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/info/shareware.htm
     may also contain software of interest to the person trying to keep
     his or her Bovine cracking engine up and running as much as
     possible.

     Finally,
     http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/default.htm
     is the top-level page for much of the downloadable software,
     especially Patches and Service Packs.
            -- Eric Gindrup ! gindrup at okway.okstate.edu