[RC5] Flaky windows...

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Mar 24 17:34:03 EST 1998

     How much RAM were you looking for?

Subject: Re: [RC5] Flaky windows...
Author:  <rc5 at llamas.net> at SMTP
Date:    3/18/98 8:00 AM

That stats server is experiencing some difficulties as of late... basically,
it needs more memory. We're aware of it and will be upgrading ASAP... please
be patient in the mean-time.

Thanks,
dB!
D.Net User Interface

PS: I don't suppose anyone has a nice motherboard or some SDRAM they'd like
to donate? :)