[RC5] Personal Proxy HUP'd ?

Andrew Brennan brennan at auhs.edu
Tue Mar 24 20:28:32 EST 1998

   Ok ... I'm reading through the docs and I see that a HUP will cause the
   proxy to "sync" with the upstream server.  Does it also cause the proxy
   to re-read the .ini file?  I'm remembering situations where I needed to
   increase the numbers of minkeys/maxkeys and had to shutdown/restart the
   proxy to have these things take effect (with 40-50 client machines that
   were all crying 'Mama Mama' as they couldn't find their mother).

   andrew.  (brennan at auhs.edu)

			    "Where'd everybody go?"
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net