[RC5] New Clients

Roland E. Lipovits lipo at telekabel.at
Wed Mar 25 13:24:55 EST 1998

On 24 Mar 98 at 21:36, Oscar Chang wrote:
> rc5des400-linux-x86-mt-static.tar.gz

While 397b works fine on my machine, I have problems with the new
client. When the client wants to connect to my PerProxy I get
following output:
: Connecting to rc5despp...
: Network::failed to resolve hostname "rc5despp"
: Network::Open Error 1 - sleeping for 3 seconds
: Connecting to rc5despp...
: Network::failed to resolve hostname "rc5despp"
: Network::Open Error 2 - sleeping for 3 seconds
(repeated until I kill the client)

rc5despp is defined in /etc/hosts and as said above 397b has no
problems with resolvig it, ping atc. works fine too.

Regards,
Lipo

--
Roland E. Lipovits