[RC5] Q: DOS & OS/2 clients offline .

dan carter motion at es.co.nz
Thu Mar 26 21:26:23 EST 1998

On Wed, 25 Mar 1998 17:34:58 -0500 (EST), Muni Savyon wrote:

> - Run the client with the -runbuffers option .
>
>Again, on the Linux machine it works fine, on the DOS and OS/2
>the program starts, display the openning message, selects the
>processor type and exits.

I don't know what would be causing that, other than a problem with the buffer files. But i run one of the OS/2 machines here with the -runoffline switch, and it runs just lovely.
That will act the same as -runbuffers only it will produce random blocks when it runs out instead of stopping.

Oh, another possibility causing it to stop is the exitfile...
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net