[RC5] More Stats Oddities?

Chris Eaton tridus at inforamp.net
Thu Mar 26 09:18:11 EST 1998

I'm not sure if I'm just seeing things here or something, but March 23 and
24th each have three entries on the Team History Listing page (well, at
least on mine). Oddly enough, the entries for the 23rd all have different
numbers. The 24th has three entries which are all the same however.

I'm not sure if anyone else's are doing this (and I can't check as I have
to go), so here's a link to the ones I"m looking at just in case.

http://rc5stats.distributed.net/tm_history_list.idc?TM=238
--
"In the end, I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is
the one in which we throw away the map. In jettisoning the grinds and

- Loreena McKennitt: The Book Of Secrets

Chris

http://home.inforamp.net/~tridus
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net